Uganda Police has confirmed that following a car accident in Kyegegwa , five people have been confirmed dead.# UgandaNews #Accidents #WhisperEyeNews
The accident involved a taxi registration number UBK 077S Toyota Hiace (drone) white in color at Kyasitiri along Kyenjojo – Kyegegwa Highway at about 0900hrs.
The taxi with 13 people was traveling from Bunyangabu (Kibiito) headed to Kampala via Fort Portal city when it got a tire burst.
The deceased have been identified as;
- Byamukama Hebert (46), a resident of Kyaduri, Kyenjojo District
- Katusabe Consolata (47), a resident of Kyaduri, Kyenjojo District
- A one Agondeze.
4,5. Two others, both male adults are yet to be identified.
The injured persons are;
- Nabagereka (59), a resident of Hesi Bunyangabo District
- Asaba Bibohere (44), a resident of Kyarusozi Kyenjojo District
- Katesigwa Noah (45), a resident of Kyaduri Kyenjojo District
- Wabaire Sam (32), a resident of Lweza, Makindye Ssaabagabo
- Junior Samuel (20), a resident of Mugusu, Bunyangabo District
- Atuhaire Fatuma (32), a resident of Mabira Kyaduri, Kyenjojo District
- Kemigabo Juliet (27) a resident of Kicucu Bunyangabo District
According to Vicent Twesige the PRO Rwenzori West, all the injured persons have been rushed to Mubende referral Hospital for further Management.